Skip to content

We know how troubling losing a credit or debit card can be. Let us put your concerns at ease. If your card is lost or has been stolen, notify C-Plant Federal Credit Union immediately.

To Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card:

During regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. -5 p.m.), please call your local branch by calling toll-free at: 1-877-273-3488

After hours or on holidays, please call: 1-833-933-1681

To Initiate Debit Card Disputes: 

Members may initiate debit card disputes by calling1-866-279-1399 (Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.)

To Report a Lost or Stolen Credit Card:

Please call: 1-800-442-4757

Or go to to file a report online.