At C-Plant, we want to help our members achieve financial success any way we can. That’s why we believe it’s important to provide educational resources that will help guide your financial decisions and avoid becoming a victim of fraud or scams.
Below are some of the topics we think everybody should know.
Learn more on recent scams, phishing attacks, and how to safeguard your data!
- Tips to avoid atm skimmers
- Tips to avoid card skimmers at gas pumps
- Recent list of scams to avoid
- How to Avoid Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks
- Recognizing and Avoiding Email Scams
- Good Cyber Security Habits
- Safeguarding Your Data
- Phishing Campaign Linked with Banking Malware
- Use Extreme Caution When Purchasing A Boat, Camper, ATV, Equipment, or Vehicle Online
- Shopping Safely Online
- Tips to Protect Your Personal Information When Shopping for Health Insurance
Increase Your Financial Security
MyCreditUnion.gov has several resources for members to understand and prevent identity theft, frauds, and scams.
Understand Credit Unions
Visit the NCUA YouTube channel to learn more about how C-Plant and other credit unions operate.
Deal with Debit Card Fraud
We know how difficult falling victim to debit card fraud can be. To learn how to identify, correct, and protect against debit card fraud, visit our Debit Card Fraud FAQ page.
Protect Your Kentucky Home
If you’re facing foreclosure, the Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center is here to help. Get access to financial assistance, information about foreclosure alternatives, transitional counseling, and other resources.
One way to get a handle on your finances is to set up a budget. Here is a sample budget to get you started on the right track!
Six reasons you should have a emergency savings!
Saving for a Rainy Day
It's never to late to start saving. Click here to start your savings on ways to save money!