Skip to content

Keep your account information up-to-date. If you recently moved, congratulations! But please let us know your new contact information so we can continue to provide fast, efficient service.


If you would like to change the mailing address, phone number, or email address associated with your account, please print the form below, fill it out, and bring it to a C-Plant branch.

If you prefer to complete the form at home, you must have it notarized. Once notarized, mail to:

C-Plant Federal Credit Union
Attention: Processing Department
P.O. Box 9250
Paducah, KY 42002-9250

Change of Address Form