How To Get Started With C-Plant's Mobile Banking App
To access mobile banking app, you will use the same login information that you used to set up your online banking account. You must activate online banking before you can access mobile banking app. Once you have set up your online banking account, go to your phone's app store and download C-Plant's mobile banking app for free!
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances – even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Deposit Checks
- Manage Debit Card
- Find C-Plant ATM locations
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service two convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download
CPlantXpress Mobile Deposit inside the Mobile App
Now you can deposit checks anytime using our free mobile app! Once you have the app, simply log into it to access C-PlantXpress mobile deposit. Then, it’s as easy as signing your check, taking a picture of it on both sides, then uploading it!
- Deposit checks, 24/7, with your smartphone or tablet*
- This feature is now available with our mobile app
- Save time with fewer trips to the branch
CPlantXpress Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if I am eligible to use C-PlantXpress?
If you meet the following criteria you may be approved to begin using C-PlantXpress
- Meet all membership requirements
- Do not have “new account” status
- Account and loan must be in good standing
- Have Direct Deposit to checking account
- That have not caused C-Plant FCU a loss either on deposit or loan accounts
C-PlantXpress features may be removed by the Credit Union at any time based on abuse of service or change in account status.
How will I know if I have been approved to use C-PlantXpress?
You will be notified via the email you supplied at the time of sign up.
How much will it cost me to use C-PlantXpress?
There is a $0.50 per item fee for members and $0.75 per item fee for business members to use C-PlantXpress, however your account will be subject to the credit union's fees for returned check items
Which types of checks are not eligible for remote deposit?
- Third party checks
- Checks with multiple payees
- Stale dated checks
- Foreign checks
- Traveler's checks
- Money orders
Should I still endorse the check?
Yes, you should endorse the check like this:
- Your Signature
- For CPlantXpress deposit only to C-Plant FCU.
- Member Checking Account Number
What if my phone will not take the picture?
Be sure to check the settings on your phone or app to make sure you have allowed photos from that specific app.
When will my deposit hit my account?
Checks that are received before 12:00 p.m. will be processed the same business day and posted by 2 p.m. to your checking account. Deposits will post the next business day by 2 p.m. to the checking account if received after 12 p.m. The CPlantXpress deposit will appear in your transaction history as Cachet Deposit and then the Cachet Fee for the service. Please note a business day is Monday through Friday.
How will I know if the check has been accepted?
You can track the status of your check by selecting the “review” option in the remote deposit section of the mobile app.
What should I do with the check afterwards?
Once you know the check has been approved deposit, please write void on the check and keep it in your personal records for 30 days.
If the check I deposited was returned, can I deposit the same check with the remote deposit service?
No, you will not be able to re-deposit a returned check via remote deposit. You will need to bring that returned item into the credit union.
Can I get a copy of the End User Agreement?
To read our Mobile Deposit End User Agreement click here.
MobiMoney App- Manage Your Debit Card By Phone
Take control of your debit card using MobiMoney!
MobiMoney is a FREE mobile app that offers C-Plant Federal Credit Union cardholders a convenient way to manage their debit cards.
MobiMoney enables you to:
- Turn your debit card on or off with a single touch
- Receive instant alerts about your debit card transactions on your mobile device
- Limit debit card usage based on location, merchant preferences, transaction type and threshold amounts
Search for MobiMoney in your App Store or Google Play and download it today!