- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for C-Plant customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- And more!
View our Online Banking Help guide for more information.
To set up online banking, simply click Enroll. Ensure that your browser allows for pop-ups (you may have to disable a pop-up blocker). Enter your member number and temporary password (issued to you when you first joined). Then, just follow the steps.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment alerts
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Bill pay is a third party service provider. If your account number or payment address changes, you must update this in bill pay. If you have moved or changed your email address, please email us at [email protected] so we can update this information for you. If you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser, you will need to add online.cplant.com and https://cavion.ezbills.com as trusted sites and allow for pop ups.
If you need assistance or have a question regarding your bill pay account, please
To start paying bills online, simply log into online banking and click on the Bill Pay tab to access your information. You must activate online banking before you can use bill pay.
*Bill Pay Software Update January 2022
C-Plant's bill pay provider has updated its software to provide members with a choice of two different layouts (views). The two layouts members can pick from when paying bills are - Multi Pay or Single Pay. To change layouts, look at the top of the bill pay screen. Then click on Multi Pay or Single Pay.