Don’t plan your day around us — let us accommodate you. At C-Plant Federal Credit Union, your money is just a phone call away. Our telephone banking system gives members easy access to funds and account services.
Follow our system’s simple step-by-step instructions to check account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, change you PIN, and more. Every C-Plant member can access telephone banking, so give us a call!
- Fast, free, simple convenience for C-Plant customers
- Access to your credit union only a phone call away
- Perfect for times when a computer or branch isn't nearby
- Access account information 24/7 via any touch tone phone (including your cell phone):
- Make a loan payment
- Check account balances
- See if checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Access all lines of credit (minimum disbursal of $100)
- Change your PIN
- And more!
Each C-Plant member has access to his or her account via a telephone. Just dial the toll free number 877-273-3488 or 855-856-2920. You will be prompted to enter your six-digit account number and PIN. First time users, you will need to contact the credit union for activation.
As of April 13, 2016, every member will need to enroll as a new user. To do so, you follow these steps for enrollment:
- You will need to press the * key (asterisk) for enrollment.
- Then the system will ask for a User ID (6 digit member number) and a pin (if you have used telephone banking before, use the current pin you use now).
- Then you need to register at least one of your phone numbers (Home, Work, or Mobile number).
- Then you will be presented with 9 security questions and you will need to choose 3 out of the 9 and provide numeric answers.
- Then you need to create your own personal message or choose a security phrase from the list of 3.
- Then you will be asked to change your pin and re-enter your pin for confirmation. Once confirmed you will get access to your account.
*New pin length is minimum of 4 numbers and a digit can only be repeated twice in the pin.